ENGAGE YOUR PLANET
Crystal River Cruises recently welcomed new Crystal Bach to its growing fleet of award-winning luxury ships. The first of four “Rhine Class” ships set to sail the rivers of Europe, Crystal Bach offers some interesting features not found elsewhere.
- All Balcony Staterooms- The first and only all-balcony, all-suite vessels in Europe, with every category of accommodation perched above the waterline.
- Butler Service For All– All four river ships will offer Crystal’s acclaimed butler service in every room category,
- Roomy Comfort- king-sized beds in all staterooms
- A Nice View– Panoramic Balcony-Windows™
- Bonus Storage with walk-in closets
- Luxurious Bathroom Appointments – dual vanity in the bathrooms in most categories, ETRO robes, and slippers,
- Coffee?– Nespresso machines in each stateroom
Additional enticing features include Crystal’s farm-to-table, Michelin-inspired cuisine in multiple, open-seating eateries: the elegant Waterside Restaurant, namesake Bistro cafés and the exclusive Vintage Room; and the Palm Court.
Voted “Best River Cruise Line” by the readers of Travel + Leisure in the magazine’s 2017 World’s Best Awards, Crystal Bach joins an internationally celebrated lineup of luxury travel experiences. The new ship will sail itineraries between Amsterdam and Frankfurt, and Amsterdam and Basel along the Rhine and Moselle rivers.
Also see: The Crystal River Experience