ENGAGE YOUR PLANET
Crystal Cruises is the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line, having earned “World’s Best Cruise Ship” in Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader Choice Awards for 24 years. Here is an example of why: Crystal has a new 10-day Enchanting Moselle itinerary aboard Crystal Bach, round-trip from Amsterdam through Germany and the Netherlands.
Sailing through the Mosel Wine Region in Bernkastel it’s on to the medieval charm and Roman ruins of Trier along with the Reichsburg Castle in Cochem. New destinations to explore on the Rhine include Beethoven’s birthplace, Bonn, as well as Dusseldorf. There, explore the cultural and fashion hub of Germany the sail on to The Netherlands and the historic war museums of Arnhem. A classic stop by Koblenz from a different angle: the point at which the Rhine and the Moselle meet. Overnights spent in Amsterdam and Trier enable wonder.
The new Moselle voyages aboard Crystal Bach allow travelers to venture off the beaten path to less visited locales of remarkable beauty and fascinating history, with the added distinction as the only Moselle River itinerary with convenient travel round-trip from Amsterdam- Walter Littlejohn, Crystal River Cruises
UNIQUE features of the Crystal river experience include:
- The all-suite, all-butler, all-balcony Crystal Bach features Crystal’s signature service with the highest crew-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry 68 crew members serving 106 guests.
- Crystal river ships offer the largest accommodations in the river cruise industry. Crystal Bach’s standard suites measure 253 sq. ft. and the two-bedroom, two-bath Crystal Suite measures 759 sq. ft.
- Crystal’s acclaimed butler service for every room category,
- Plush king-sized beds that face toward Panoramic Balcony-Windows,
- Walk-in closets
- Dual vanity in the bathrooms in most categories,
- Robes and slippers,
- Personal iPads
- Wall-mounted 42-inch, flat-screen HD TVs.
- Crystal’s farm-to-table, Michelin-inspired cuisine in multiple,
- open-seating eateries:
- The elegant Waterside Restaurant;
- Namesake Bistro cafés; the exclusive Vintage Room; and the Palm Court.
Crystal’s Early Booking Savings enhances the new itineraries, offering savings of up to $1,000 per suite for bookings made by March 31, 2018.
ABOUT CRYSTAL- By sea, river, land or air, Crystal has redefined the way the world views luxury travel. The world-renowned Crystal Experience – featuring global journeys with Crystal Cruises, Crystal River Cruises, Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises, Crystal AirCruises and Crystal Luxury Air – continues to entice the world’s most discerning travelers with incomparable luxury and unparalleled personal service. Crystal will expand its fleet with the upcoming Crystal Debussy and Crystal Ravel river ships, the Crystal Endeavor expedition yacht and an entirely new class of ocean ships over the next five years.
SAILING Sailings begin May 28, 2019 through December 24, 2019.
SEE here Crystal Bach is right now via multiple webcams on board.