Booking onboard when sailing with any given big ship cruise line brings bonus value in one way or another. In the world of future cruise booking programs, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises and Princess Cruises offer a reduced deposit as well as onboard credit above and beyond any other offer. Carnival Cruise Line also has an onboard cruise booking program; one that offers some unique features offered by no other cruise line.
Carnival Cruise Line’s Future Cruise Vacation (FCV) Program has been reworked with new enhancements to the program now in effect fleet-wide. Highlights include:
- 50% Reduced deposit
- $50 OBC ($100 for guests who book in a suite) per stateroom/suite
- Two Category Upgrade
- Early Saver including Price Protection
Unique to the Carnival FCV onboard cruise booking program: it is available up to two weeks after sailing.
How It Works
At the beginning of your cruise, the FCV offer will be loaded into VIFP profile. During your cruise there will be a flyer placed inside their cabin which will explain the FCV offer in detail and provide instructions on how your clients can redeem the offer. There are three options:
- Book through Travel Agent within 2 weeks of returning home
- Book through Loyalty Cruise Expert onboard
- Book using Carnival.com/FC from the FunHub or any wireless device while onboard