CRUISE THE PLANET
So, we’re about halfway through Wave Season, traditionally one of the most popular times of the year to buy a cruise. This is also a popular time for the makers and promoters of travel gear to share their products for our consideration. At a time when much of the United States is covered in snow, considering warm weather travel gear for a quick mental warm up.
CoolBag ($130) is a functional, fashionable travel bag. Elegant enough to tote around all day, CoolBag is designed to keep valuables secure and safe but easily accessible for only you. Equipped with two padded handles, one is reinforced with a detachable steel cable that can be wrapped around the arm of a beach chair and then reattached to the inside of the bag.
Yes, you read that right “a detachable steel cable that can be wrapped around the arm of a beach chair” Oh my goodness: so this bag can be used to stake claim on lounge chairs? No no no, that’s not what this post is about. Mind out of the gutter please. Let’s move along.
First, the features
- Sturdy padded cable handle
- Cut resistant lining
- Puncture resistant zipper for added security
- Combination zipper lock keeps valuables safe
- Separate cooler compartment on bottom
- Padded storage pocket for tablet devices or small laptops
- Built-in RFID pocket keeps multiple passports and credit cards safe from roaming hackers
- Key holder, magazine pockets, expandable bottle holders, and a wine sleeve
- Converts to a backpack for picnics and hikes
- Rubber feet keeps it clean and off the ground
- Made with 100% UV-resistant polyester fabric with a durable water and stain resistant coating
- Available in 7 vibrant colors including new Paradise Island Pink and Barbados Blue
Now, the product in action
Big ship cruise fans may like all of the above but will LOVE this feature. In this photo ripped from the manufacturers website we see a Coolbag being used to stake claim to lounge chairs around a pool. Obviously not an image of a cruise ship pool, no one may have thought to use their Coolbag to save/reserve lounge chairs at sea. This might work.