The latest deal from the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel at Port Everglades is its Pre and Post-Cruise package providing deluxe accommodations from $129 to $139 a night. Complimentary transportation to and from the port for up to four people will get travelers to their cruise ships or flights with plenty of time and no hassles. Other perks include breakfast for two adults and in-room coffee.
Near Port Everglades, the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel has been decked out with the latest amenities as part of Marriott’s polishing of the Courtyard brand while providing guests with an experience worthy of acclaim.
Port Everglades cruise travelers flying in to Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) immediately will like the hotel’s completely re-imagined lobby, where semi-private check-in and check-out pedestals have replaced the traditional crowded front desk. For more privacy, guests can check out state-of-the-art media pods placed strategically throughout the lobby and plug in their personal electronic devices while enjoying free wireless high-speed Internet and flat-screen TVs.
Travelers surely will get on board with the Fort Lauderdale Airport hotel’s cruise vacation oriented features-
- 52-inch interactive GoBoard in the center of the lobby. Guests can view the latest weather conditions for their destinations, search flight information and get the most up-to-date news all at their fingertips.
- A business library also offers individual workstations with ergonomic chairs where free printing, faxing and copying services are offered.
- The Bistro restaurant just feet away from the lobby. Guests can sample light breakfast, tasty lunch and hearty dinner fare in a warm, rich setting while watching news, sports and entertainment shows on high-definition TVs sprinkled throughout the area.
- The café-style nook features colorful, comfortable seating where diners can enjoy fresh fruits, pizzas, salads, soups and sandwiches and sip on Starbucks coffee, custom-concocted cocktails or any number of craft, domestic and imported beers.
- An onsite Market also offers quick bites and cold drinks 24 hours a day.
Just as passengers will welcome calm seas, they will appreciate the serenity of restyled rooms with calming yellow walls and comfortable queen and king beds made crisply with cotton-rich sheets and fluffy white pillows. Spacious rooms at this Fort Lauderdale airport hotel near Port Everglades also feature sofas, oversized chairs, free high-speed Internet, mini-refrigerators and dual-line phones with voicemail. Ergonomic chairs complement large work desks in the well-appointed rooms, while separate bath and vanity areas provide privacy and convenience.
Flickr photo by bobliouo