Crystal Cruises does business as a detail-oriented ultra luxury cruise line. Accomplished in the ways of fine service, the Crystal Cruises base line experience brings simply the best of everything to their passengers. Nurturing fine service and always looking for ways to improve, Crystal Cruises program of curated digital entertainment apps for our guests have been expanded
Recently, Crystal debuted two apps, PressReader® by Newspapers Direct and Movies & Lectures on Demand, during this year’s World Cruise. Those services are now standard for all guests on every voyage. Coming: To coincide with the addition of Crystal Symphony’s new Fitness Garden, new workout app Norwell Outdoor Fitness.
That’s in addition to exclusive USC School of Cinematic Arts-partnered Digital Filmmaking Program in the Creative Learning Institute® and soon-to-launch C-Connect app which will allow guests to use their smart phones and tablets to stay in touch via text and phone, both on board and ashore (charges will apply)
Crystal at the forefront of industry guest services and innovations.
To download these apps, visit the new Crystal App Center.
Download before you go!
IMPORTANT: download these various apps in advance of travel. This is always a good idea as is backing up smartphones and tablets and being sure they have the latest upgrades. Your secure home connection is a much better place than at the airport.
Downloading before guests travel saves them time and money, and ensures they have everything they need to maximize their Digital Crystal Experience while sailing. Here is a recap of each digital app:
- Crystal Storyteller: Photo App
The StorytellerTM by Crystal Cruises lets you share all your Crystal cruises and travel stories with family and friends via Facebook, email and traditional postcards. Filters and text capability add to your story and make all your photographs truly one of a kind. With Storyteller, the fusion of creativity and functionality brings your Crystal Experience to life.
- Movies & Lectures on Demand:
This app will allow you to instantly view complimentary movies and onboard lectures anytime, anywhere on board during your cruise. Install the free app, Swank® Media Player, on your smartphone or tablet.
- PressReader® by Newspaper Direct- Delivers full, free access to select national and international newspapers — along with digital versions of Reflections and Crystal Adventures® shore excursion booklets — direct to your smartphone or tablet. Post-cruise service/access are also available for purchase from PressReader.
- iMovie® in Creative Learning Institute- Download and/or update the iMovie® app on your iPad® to experience the USC School of Cinematic Arts Digital Filmmaking course on most cruises. App download of iMovie by Apple is required, fees apply. iOS7 is required to run this app.
- Norwell Outdoor Fitness / Innovate Workout App:
The Innovate Workout app is specially designed to supplement the Norwell Outdoor Fitness equipment on board Crystal Symphony. Norwell’s “Movement Journey” – a curated circuit training regimen featured only on Crystal – comes complete with warm-up and cool-down phases specifically created to benefit all fitness enthusiasts from beginner to intermediate and advanced level exercisers.
- C-Connect (Coming soon!)- a new Crystal app which allows you to use your cell phones or tablets to text and chat with family and friends on board, as well as initiate and receive international calls and texts all for the fraction of the price that your normal cell provider can offer.
Social Media Expands
Stay connected with Crystal Cruises through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. When sharing your photos and memories, be sure to tag us with #crystalcruises. Get the latest Crystal news via the Crystal Blog.