Royal Caribbean International has been rolling out the 2015-16 itineraries like clockwork this year, most recently releasing information about ships and itineraries for the 2015-16 season sailing from Florida homeports. In Royal Caribbean Itineraries: Classic Or Amazing Wonderment, we told you about what 2015-16 has in store for Allure of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas and Serenade of the Seas , sailing from Port Everglades and Port Canaveral. Now, we have the details on short Bahamas, Caribbean and San Juan itineraries for the 2015-16 season.
Adventure of the Seas will sail seven-night Southern Caribbean itineraries from San Juan, the ship’s first summer program from San Juan since 2009, and shifts from Sunday to regular Saturday departures. Vacationers have a choice among three itineraries,
- One calls at St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados, while
- The second itinerary replaces St. Kitts with St. Croix.
- A third itinerary calls at St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba and Curacao.
- A one-time, six-night itinerary sailing on May 3 will call at Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua and St. Maarten.
Adventure of the Seas will then alternate two Southern Caribbean itineraries from Nov. 2015 through Apr. 2016.
- One seven-night, roundtrip sailing will call at St. Croix, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, Dominica, and Barbados
- The other include calls at St. Thomas, St. Croix, Antigua, St. Lucia and Grenada.
Jewel of the Seas will join Adventure of the Seas at San Juan in winter 2015-16 and alternate two Southern Caribbean itineraries. Each seven-night, roundtrip sailing every Sunday will call at
- St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba and Curacao, or
- Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten and St. Croix.
Independence of the Seas will sail roundtrip from Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale on four- and five-night short Western Caribbean itineraries. Vacationers can choose among
- Four-night itineraries call at Cozumel, Mexico
- Five-night itineraries call at Cozumel and Belize City, Belize, or
- Five-night itineraries call at Falmouth, Jamaica, and Labadee, Royal Caribbean’s private beach paradise on the north coast of Haiti.
Majesty of the Seas also will sail three- and four-night Bahamas cruises, year-round and roundtrip from Miami.
- The three-night itinerary will call at Nassau and CocoCay
- The four-night itinerary also includes a call at Key West, Fla.
Enchantment of the Seas will alternate a three- and four-night Bahamas itinerary, sailing roundtrip from Port Canaveral along Florida’s Space Coast.
- The Three-nighter will call at Nassau, The Bahamas, and spend a day at CocoCay, Royal Caribbean’s private tropical Bahamian island.
- The four-night itinerary adds a day at sea.
In case you missed it though, the big news from Royal Caribbean is their game-changing Dynamic Dining to be introduced on Quantum of the Seas later this year. This video gives a good rundown on what it is all about: