Crown Princess makes her debut and maiden calls to South America with an amazing 49-day South America Grand Adventure sailing on February 15, 2014, from Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles. This voyage is also available in shorter segments for travelers who don’t have the ability to take longer vacations.
You will experience a comprehensive navigation of the southern continent, which features overnight stays in Rio de Janeiro (during Carnival) and Buenos Aires, scenic cruising of Cape Horn and the Chilean Fjords, an optional Machu Picchu overland excursion, and calls in Central America and Mexico.
A variety of exciting South America sailings on Crown Princess to choose from include-
- 19-day Brazilian Adventure: Feb 15
- 33-day Brazilian & Cape Horn Grand Adventure: Feb 15
- 49-day South America Grand Adventure: Feb 15
- 30-day Andes & Cape Horn Grand Adventure: Mar 6
- 16-day Andes & South America: Mar 20
Check this itinerary map for the full 49-day South America Grand Adventure-
Flickr photo by babasteve