“If Liverpool invests in its facilities and has the opportunity for turnaround, it is quite possible voyages could start in Liverpool. I think that would be very popular with our guests,” said Peter Shanks, Cunard Line President, cautioning “These will be one-off events, rather than a continuous service. We are committed to Southampton as our main base, but Liverpool is our spiritual home.”
Yes, I was just looking for a reason to run this video. Sue me.
- Queens to sail in formation to Southampton (chriscruises.net)
- Cunard’s Queen Elizabeth to Make San Francisco Maiden Call (chriscruises.net)
- Historic ocean liner call on west coast port not the first (chriscruises.net)
- New cruise Queen visits Boston for the first time (chriscruises.net)
- PR Web : Princess Cruises, Cunard Line vice president of sales to retire (wsunews.wsu.edu)